High Performance Computing
Welcome to the High Performance Computing (HPC) website for CQUniversity.
On this website, you will find information on the CQUniversity HPC facilities and various HPC documents.
Images of the Isaac Newton (Current) HPC System
Front Panel Closed
Front Panel Open
Do you need to:
- Reduce load from your personal computing systems?
- Increase work or reduce execution time?
- Run multiple instances of a computer program or simulation?
- Special resource requirements, such as large memory and/or storage space requirements?
- Do you need access to specialised software?
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, then using High Performance Computing might be for you.
A: All CQUni Staff - including any CQUni Researcher, Academic, Post Graduate and 3/4th year student can access CQUni's HPC facilities for free!
Q: How can I get an Account?
A: Contact HPC Support and request an account.